Friday, May 1, 2009

Kiwicakes 3rd birthday competition now closed!

The Kiwicakes 3rd birthday competition is now closed . What fun it's been! Here are the entries I received. Please feel free to add your comments, suggestions & questions. I'm sure the entrants would love to receive your feedback.
And the winner is Tracy Unsworth with her tiered creation above. Tracy fulfilled many of the competition criteria including "a cake that epitomises Kiwicakes". She used icing colours that matched the Kiwicakes website and fulfilled a secret wish of mine to use unusual cake & filling flavours. Tracy receives a $500 cake decorating supplies prize as well as having her costs covered for making the cake. I had the pleasure of delivering the good news to Tracy this afternoon. Tracy tells me her 15yr old helped her with the design and tells me "I threw ideas off her and she was very beneficial indeed". Tracy will be making the cake mid May and I will update you all with photos of the cake when it arrives.

As promised here are the entries I received, (in no particular order). I can honestly say I loved every one of them. I would have enjoyed every cake if it was the winner, but sadly there could be only ONE winner.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...