Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kiwicakes latest ad


My dear husband is so clever. He made this latest ad for me, to replace the last ad I had for the NZCDG magazine. Last time I gave him the text and pointed him at a royalty free photo site and asked him to make me an ad. This time I found the photo myself and came up with the phrase "have you heard the news", but he took my idea and made it 10x better than I possibly ever could. There are certainly merits to marrying an artist & art teacher. Mum joked he should quit his job and go work for an ad agency. I think I'll run with this ad for a while, it's the best I've had yet!. We're approaching nearly 2000 different products in stock - so we really are NZ's largest online retailer of cake decorating supplies.
It would have been great to run it in colour, however I think it still looks great in black & white. Please let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...