Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the 13th day of Christmas - Strawberry heart cheesecakes

On the 13th day of Christmas my true love gave to me............... Strawberry heart cheescakes




Strawberries are such a Christmas thing for me - it's when they are at their best. These were fun to make. I pressed my cheesecake base down in to the bottom of 12 foil cupcake papers (which I had placed in a muffin tray). Then I put the cheescake mixture down on top. (note to self, cheescake mixture is wet and difficult to spread in small areas piping it in would have kept the interior rim of my cupcake papers cleaner). I topped each with 1x dark Hersheys chocolate kiss.


The strawberry heart was cut from a slice of strawberry using the 2nd smallest heart cutter from the modern hearts cutter set I thought the flip of the hearts point, echoed the point of the Hersheys kiss nicely.



I could not decide whether I liked it best before or after the edible glitter stars went on. What do you think ?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely with the gold glitter. Makes it look festive

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...