Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sleepover Pyjama cookies

Last Friday evening my daughter's class at school had a sleepover at school. My daughter attends a small school here in Northland, just north of Whangarei. She's a year 6 and this year she's in with the year 7/8 girls class. Quite an honour for her and she's really enjoying the challenge. It's lovely to see her really enjoying her school work. Every year her teacher has a sleepover in the school hall with her class.




All Mum's, big sisters, Aunties, Nana's and female carers are invited. There weren't a lot of ladies joining the girls, but I volunteered to do so. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but ended up having a fun time. The girls (just over 20 of them) had a wonderful time, with lots of fun activities, games, amovie and even a midnight swim (well it was 10.30pm) Each family had to contribute a food item. I volunteered under the guise of "baking". And what better thing to make than "sleepover pyjama cookies". I used the Swimming trunks and t-shirt cookie cutter from the Kiwicake's catalogue.


The girls really loved them and I received many lovely compliments. Thanks room 8 for a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...