Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Coloured Easter chocolate bark from Kiwicakes


I decided to make some chocolate bark using our Easter Sprinkle Medley. I couldn't decided between properly moulded bars of free form so I decided to try both. I melted some Wilton candy melts and half I spooned in to a bar slab mould and the other half I spread on parchment paper. Then I simply sprinkled over the medley mix and allowed to cool before removing from the mould or breaking in to pieces.



Any remaining candy melts can be simply spread on parchment paper, allowed too cool


Then broken in to pieces for remelting another day



I then packaged in to clear cello bags. These were super yummy to eat, the crunch from the sugar pearls and non pareils made it very enjoyable to eat.


By changing the style of sprinkle medley this would also be a fun idea for unicorn and butterfly parties, or even parties for adults. Which style do you like best?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...